“Enabling boundless scientific discoveries”
Neurotak Publishing provides the following services to non-profiting organisation or individuals who wish to start an independent scientific journal:
- advice on editorial or peer-reviewing policies while setting up a new scientific journal.
- Open Journal System (OJS) platform for article submission, peer-reviewing and management.
- registration of new journals for ISSN.
- digital object identifier (DOI) for all published articles.
- help the journal to grow leading to indexation within various local, regional as well as international indexing repositories.
If you wish to know more what else we can do for you or interested to start a new journal with this non-profit publisher, please contact us at email@example.com.
Our vision & mission
- To create a publishing platform to disseminate free and validated knowledge.
- To make sure that editors own their journals and authors own their ideas in the published articles.
- Do not discriminate small scientific discoveries but findings of bad quality.
- Unpublished discoveries in the laboratory note books equate to no discoveries at all.
- Hypothetical arguments are scientifically healthy and are acknowledgeable via publication.
- To support young authors in their early career development by acknowledging their contributions and ideas in the form of journal publication.
Help us to sustain all the free open access journals via a voluntary contribution today.
Your contribution will make sure that reading, submitting articles, publishing and indexing of all scientific materials to any of the journals published by us remain free of charge for everyone.